Friday, March 26, 2010

little goals

It can be hard to focus on your own flaws sometimes, particularly those that aren't immediately apparent when you look in the mirror (sure, we all want smaller noses and flatter guts) but here we are, months after New Years and I find myself as determined as ever to make some improvements.

So here they are, because I believe putting goals in writing will hold me more accountable.
1. say "like" less
2. take more pictures
3. stop (jokingly of course) threatening friends with death
4. tell John how much I appreciate him more, and while I'm at it, kiss him more
5. try to hold onto my money
6. stop hoarding
7. wake up earlier...go to bed earlier.
8.rotate the millions of shoes I own and stop wearing the same 4 pairs because I don't feel like putting them away.
9. say no.
10. but don't feel bad about saying yes (especially to ice cream)

Photobucket