Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Stories

Romantic movies, old and new.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"My embarrassing admission is I really like that you're nice, right now."

Casablanca
"With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love."

Amelie
"Any normal girl would call the number, meet him, return the album and see if her dream is viable. It's called a reality check. The last thing Amélie wants."

The Princess Bride
"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while."

Camelot
"The way to handle a woman is to love her, simply love her."

Say Anything
"Nobody thinks it will work, do they?""No. But you just described every great success story."

The Way We Were ( for my mom)
"Wouldn't it be lovely if we were old? We'd have survived all this. Everything thing would be easy and uncomplicated; the way it was when we were young"

When Harry Met Sally
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Gone With the Wind
"I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names. "

Wall-E (my favorite)
There's not much talking in this, so i'll leave you this video instead. I advise you to watch the whole thing.