Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Suck.

I know. It has been forever since I've posted but it seems as though my life is on fast forward and I have not stopped moving in weeks. Big (life altering) decisions are in the making which may also, though less importantly, result in a second blog whose name I have already concocted- but of course I can't reveal that just yet as it will give everything away. I will post news when everything is sure...Tantalizing, I know.


Flickr Favorites in the meantime.
Rhododendron in front of the porch by Sandy SuBirthday Girl and Brother by SawyerDog by eyebrizzleMocho galego - Athene noctua - Little owl by Jose Sousa
IMG_9530 by artcphotoEveryone smiles in the same language by Little Thoughtsgli uccelli2 by siphilideChaumière hameau de Kerhinet, Saint-Lyphard by pierre pouliquin
2 tier silhouette ballroom by cakeladycakes by Stolen w-heelsVery Good Taste by Gian[The Ciccio](out till 01/07/2009)Little Pest by Gordon _Iowa
Beat It, Punk. by Peter DiegoSun's Jazz by Christine Lebrasseurblue jeans are tatsy!...247/365 by Sooper TrampCasulo by Pedro Cavalcante